Apply to our program
- Prior to appointment, fellows must have completed a three-year ACGME-accredited Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Residency Program. An RCPSC-accredited Internal Medicine Residency or CFPC-accredited Family Medicine residency program located in Canada.
- Satisfactory completion for all steps of either the USMLE or COMLEX Exam Series. There is not a minimum score requirement.
- Applicants must be Board-certified or actively pursuing Board Certification in their primary specialty.
- For international graduates, only J1 visas are accepted. ECFMG certification is required prior to applying. Additionally, JPS does not provide visa sponsorship so all candidates must be sponsored by the ECFMG.
- Applications accepted through ERAS and must include a current CV, a one page personal statement, and three recommendation letters one of which must be from the current or past program director.